Jabin is a fictional manga magazine in Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation. Muhyo, Roji, and Kenji are fans of the magazine.
- Muhyo is usually shown reading Jabin. He's known for stealing Jabin issues from Nazha Nagai's artifact shop in the Magic Law Association.
- In the first chapter, Muhyo and Roji fight over an issue of Jabin, resulting in it being ripped in half.
- Kenji, who claimed to be "house-sitting", snuck into Muhyo and Roji's office to read their Jabin issues.
- After losing to Daranimaru Goryo, Roji went back to the Magic Law Association with Judge Imai to train. Imai gives him an issue of Jabin on the train to the Association.
- Yoshiyuki Nishi (the author) originally wanted to name it JUMP, after the real-life magazine that publishes the series. Nishi's editor thought this was a bad idea, because Muhyo rips the magazine in half in the first chapter. It was changed to its current name.